Focus Paihia Community Charitable Trust
Paihia is at the heart of the Bay of Islands and as we all know, the Bay is an incredibly beautiful and naturally magnificent environ. It is the reason that we live and work here and why we attract a large number of visitors.
We, here at the Focus Paihia Community Charitable Trust (FPCCT), want to ensure that we keep the community informed and involved. So this site has being specially developed for you the people of Paihia (and of course anyone else that is interested in what we are up to!)
So, please use it. Share your ideas, ask questions, make suggestions, learn from others and generally just get or stay involved.
The aim of FPCCT, on behalf of the community, is to see Paihia become an exceptional place to live, work and visit. We want to see Paihia ‘blossom’ and thrive, while retaining its friendly, village like atmosphere.
One of the key projects is the development of the Paihia Masterplan. This concept provides a 15+ year vision of where we want to be.
To make ‘Paihia shine’, through:
- Clear leadership and direction by inspiring and uniting our community and celebrating our successes;
- Supporting and facilitating our community’s ideas for future public developments;
- Commenting and providing submissions on future developments;
- Having strong relationships and open communication practices;
- Encouraging local sustainable employment opportunities;
- Promoting and maintaining a rich, versatile and sustainable volunteer base; and
- A sustainable charitable entity while remaining impartial and focused on the bigger picture.